You want to sell entry tickets to your theater show, and charge a different price for adults and for kids.
Setup and Configuration
To set up different person types:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the Bookings product you’d like to modify.
- Scroll down to Product Data and tick the box for Has Persons. This adds a Persons tab on the left-hand menu.
- Select the Persons tab, and tick the box for Enable Person Types. This allows you to offer different booking costs for different types of individuals, e.g., Adults and children.
- Select Add Person Type, in the window that displays.
- Add multiple types and include a name within the Person Type Name: field from this section. If you add a different base cost to each of the person types, they will be charged different prices for the booking.
Your product will look like this on the front end.