John and Jane are two famous attorneys. They have an office but are overwhelmed by clients and had to fire their secretary because she always messes up appointments. They decided to create a website for the office and to let clients book directly online for their appointments:
- Their office is open from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00 for appointments, Monday to Friday.
- They also are closed on public holidays, so 25th December and 1st January will not be available for booking.
- They want to confirm each booking and they want their clients to be able to cancel the booking at most 7 days before the appointment.
- WooCommerce Bookings
Setup and Configuration
- The two attorneys must be added as resources. Go to Bookings > Resources and add Mr. John Doe and Mrs. Jane Doe as resources. We do not need to specify the availability.
- Set the global availability for the Saturday and Sunday and the public holidays in Bookings > Settings. They are closed those days, so the availability will be No.
- Create the Appointment as a bookable product and configure it with the following settings:
Here is how it looks for the customer.